Friday, June 18, 2010

San Fransisco half

I have been runnig again for 6 weeks. I have been doing pretty well! Last Sunday I ran 5 miles and I felt good. The miles are good I just want to be faster, and that will come with time!

So I thought I might do the San Fransisco 5k, but that is only 3 miles and I do that all the time! Blake and I talked and I decided to do the San Fransisco half marathon! 13.1 miles. I only have 5 weeks to train! I am excited but very nervous at the same time! I don't actually run 13.1 before I run the half, so that makes me a bit apprehensive. And I won't have anyone I know running with me. But it will be good. On July 25th 8:30am pacific time I will be on my way!

I am lucky to have my own personal running coach! He's awesome and I couldn't have a better one! Thanks Blake for pushing me and encouraging me. I love you!



1 comment: