Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12




4 years ago today, I had our Sara Victoria Jones! The only good thing about that day was that Sara was born! That Sara is a fighter!

I can't believe that she is already 4. Sara is independent, loving & kind.... When she wants to be! She an be mean, and sweet all at the same time! I love that she remembers all the words to song she has just heard! I love her hugs and her kisses! She loves to play princess, and the next minute she wants to go play in the mud with rocks. Sara can say some off the wall things, and Blake & I look at each other to figure out where she came up with it! Sara is hillarious and makes us laugh!

Today her dad is racing a half marathon in honor of Sara's birthday! We get to go see him run! We are also going to the carnival! Thanks daddy for being a great example to us by running! It has truly changed all of our lives for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment