Saturday, June 5, 2010

4 miles

Wow, I never thought that when Faith was two months old I would be back running 4 miles. Now when I stopped running, when I was pregnan, I was running 11.5 min miles. Now I am at 13.5. But I want to be faster. I will once all the baby weight is gone. I have about 20 lbs to go!

Funny, while running I was thinking what I would put in my blog. It kept me motivated to keep going.

The first mile is always hard. Then the second mile I feel as if I could run for hours. Because it was so hot this morning, the third mile was excruciating. I thought I would have to stop. When I left the house it was 80 degrees! Yuck. Too hot for me. But I had to get my run in! It took all of me mentally to get through mile three. On the 4th mile I was in robot mode. I just looked ahead, ran and breathed!!! What a run! I was so excited to have done 4 and really I didn't die, but I was tired and really thirsty!!! My pace was 13:23, per mile. At least that is the average. I was happy with that.

I want my girls to know how much I love them, and how they inspire me to be healthy and active! Blake is my rock and support. Without him I would not be where I am today and where I will be tomorrow, and years to come!

Tomorrow is another day to reach another goal!



No comments:

Post a Comment