Sunday, August 15, 2010

Life since San Fran

So I don't think I have written anything since San francisco. I am back to training for another half in October. But ultimately I am training for a Marathon. Yes, a marathon. When making my training schedule, I didn't make it for a half, I made it for a full.

Blake is running the Tulsa full, and I want to run it too. I was going to sign up next week, but I also have to make sure we have babysitters.

Anyway, running has been hard. It has been hot and we just got back from traveling last week, then Blake went out of town. So it has been crazy. I think when the girls are back in school and we all have a better routine, we will all be happier. Which means momma will be happier and run better. I have been 30 sec slower. I don't know exactly why but I know I need to loose AT LEAST 50 lbs! So that is going along with all my running goals!

Oh, I am not cutting my hair until the Ogden marathon next may! Fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment