Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm Back, kind of

I haven't posted on here in over a year. It has been a tough year for me physically and mentally. I had Faith in April last year, then ran a half marathon, struggled with post partum depression, and worst of all I gained my weight back.

We moved two weeks ago to Canada and I decided I needed to start fresh. So I have been walking but not doing well on eating. Moving will do that to you,;). But this morning I ran 1.5 miles! I was SLOW, but I did it. I felt like I had before. I just enjoyed it! I know it is weird to say but, you get in a grove and you can just keep going.

So I am starting again, and I am excited! Blake wants me to sign up for the race around the bay, which is about 35 kilometers = 18 miles. I have not run more than 14, so it might be interesting. I am still deciding, but I think it would be a worthy goal for me next year! Lol

Well I hope to post once a week on my progress. Wish me luck!

Location:Brantford, Ontario

No comments:

Post a Comment